Friday, October 23, 2009

What I am.

Being a high-school graduate who is not going to college, working full time, or in a serious relationship, I had a difficult struggle dealing with my lack of "definition". I'm not a student. I'm not a wife or mother. There's really no socially correct definition for who I am.

But, then again, I never have been socially correct.

What I am...

A Christian.


A daughter.

A sister.

A friend.


A pianist.

A cook.

A blogger.

An artist.


A photographer, capturer of beauty.

A student and lover of life.

A worshiper of Christ.


A bit of sunshine.

An actress.

What are you?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! I'll have to think about it for me. :)

Anonymous said...

I liked this! =)

Unknown said...

Score! thats a great way to look at it! keep it up!